https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Friday, September 19, 2014

Dealing wth Interstate 280

I have to say that I'm absolutely heartened by the fact that +California Highway Patrol is going to look into my concern over drivers going too slow for safe transport on Interstate 280 in San Francisco, specifically between the I-280/US-101 interchange and the I-280/CA-1 interchange.

Even better is that +Stanley Roberts of +KRON 4's also in on the action. That's from messaging him on +Facebook this morning.

Enclosed is the exchange I had with the +California Highway Patrol on +Twitter:





Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List