https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Monday, February 12, 2024

My Chief Complaint About Meta's Facebook Platform

Recently on my personal Facebook account, I've been getting numerous flipping friend requests from people who are friends of friends. While I personally have no issue on connecting with new people who want to be friends, I'm really uneasy about the rate of it. In my eyes, this is seriously out of control. I'll try to go through them, but it's too many to deal with all at once. Meta needs to implement some kind of mechanism that can do a mass acceptance or denial all at once.

Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List