https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Death of an icon

When I saw the newsflash by a friend on Facebook, I thought to myself, "Holy cow! This cannot be." Unfortunately it is. The world has just lost the man who almost singlehandedly battled the Apartheid regime in South Africa, Nelson Mandela. He was 95. May he R.I.P., as the world remembers his legacy and the fight for freedom and justice. His memory will continue to live on as South Africa continues to struggle to overcome this tragic part of its past. I hope that other major icons such as +President Jimmy Carter and others will be able to use their clout to carry on the push for peace in many troubled regions just as Mandela did during his years of retirement.


RIP Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)

Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List