https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Seeing Evil Elmo

I have to say that I was way creeped out yesterday on my way home from work. I just happened to run into a figure who I've seen a lot on +Stanley Roberts+People Behaving Badly segment on +KRON 4: Evil Elmo (aka, Adam Sandler). I saw him just outside the Powell St. Muni/BART station, and I have to say that he was a lot bigger than I thought. The reason I find him intimidating is not because of his size (My Pop's like 5-6 inches taller than me), but because of the fact that he's known to get exceedingly aggressive with almost no warning and does so at little kids and their families. Just seeing him outside the +Flood Building was enough to give me the willies. I managed to get a photo of him by the Cable Car Turn-around in front of the +Gap on Powell and Market.

Enclosed is a video of him in Times Square, with a warning: be prepared for some graphic language (he makes a lot of Anti-Semitic and Anti-Hindu Remarks). Let's just be clear this is not any Elmo you want near your kids. If he approaches you, don't give him anything. If he gets aggressive, find the nearest officer from the +SFPD.

Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List