https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Monday, January 6, 2020

Personal News

Hey all, I know I've been writing a lot of political screeds on here as of late, and they'll continue for the forseeable future. I wanted to take a second to make a personal announcement: I'm finally buckling down on writing a book about my past and use it as a means of helping others get through many of the challenges I face. I'll keep you all informed as much as I can.

In the meantime, if you have any questions/comments about my take on President Donald Trump's impeachment, hit me up on either Facebook and/or Twitter. I'll try to post as extensively as I can on my Youtube channel, too.

Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List