https://static2.dmcdn.net/static/orga/174/310/2013471_ads.txt?t=1603332090

Jgsf1987 Cookie Consent

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Youtube needs to scrap its new TOS for the Youtube Partnership Program and its interest algorhythms

I've been on YouTube as a YouTube Creator for almost 4 years, and now they're making my videos harder to find on their site. I've created a video explaining my frustrations with this, but I'm not the only creator complaining about this issue. I've enlisted 3 other channels on Youtube who've expressed this exact same frustration in that video:

  1. Secular Talk
  2. The Humanist Report
  3. David Pakman Show 

As I've said in the video, if you're a content creator that's experiencing this exact same frustration, hit me up on either Facebook or Twitter. We need to make our voices heard by Youtube (and Google by extension) that their new policies are unrealistic.

Jgsf1987 on Apple Podcasts QR

Apple Podcasts Channel

Spotify Channel

TuneIn Channel

Anchor Channel

Jgsf1987 on iHeartRadio

Castbox Badge

Castbox Badge
Badge from Castbox

Castbox Channel

Subscription Manager

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List